Monday, July 2, 2012

Blazing New Trail

On the 27th. I left knoxville and flew to Grand Junction CO. There, I was met by Sean and our new friend Izzy in the big white sprinter van. Now I am in Ketchum Idaho waiting for MTB nationals this weekend! I am typing this from my phone. I'm pretty proud of myself because I just set up my blog so that I can update it from my phone.

So, the riding out here is pretty epic. You climb up and up for an hour and then you descend awesome trail for ten minutes. Then you go up and do it all over again, and all the while you are surrounded by beautiful, massive mountain vistas.

Thanks to all of our super cool team sponsors. Trek Store Chattanooga www.trekstorechattanooga.com , and US Stove www.usstove.com. I'll be reppin the colors all over the west cost until I have to go back to school in August!

Until next time.
Emily.

No comments:

Post a Comment