Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Rollers, rollers ,rollers.

The winter is really brutal this year! (and every year I guess.) It has been rainy and dreary for about two days now. Ewww. Definitely not good weather for bike riding. I have been stuck on the rollers for a long time now! Hopefully spring will come soon. I am starting to get pretty antsy to get some racing in, I really miss it. Hopefully I will get to go to a cross race this weekend. I have got my fingers crossed! : )

Along with a cross race this weekend, I am alos going to Gatlinburg for a music clinic called All East. It is a really fun event where you get play music with a lot of other really talented highschool students from all over east Tennessee. I am really looking forward to it.

It should be a good weekend with music, riding, and a super bowl party to top it all off!

No comments:

Post a Comment